Join the LifeFIT Team
LifeFIT Canada, the RA’s fitness and wellness division, is looking for highly motivated, caring Personal Trainers. LifeFIT goes beyond the notion of just physical fitness; we provide solutions that focus on total wellbeing. Interested candidates must be sensitive to training seniors, corporate clientele and many other diverse populations. You must be a university graduate in Kinesiology, a graduate from the Fitness and Lifestyle Program (College), and/or have a current Personal Training certification from CanFIT Pro, YM/YWCA, or ACE, have a valid CPR and First-aid certificate, and 2-3 years experience is preferred, but not mandatory. Salary and benefits are negotiated based on experience and contribution to the LifeFIT Canada Team.
Here are some of the most important qualities we expect from our team members.
- Be a role model of a healthy lifestyle.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and the ability to work in both official languages is an asset.
- Results oriented and a self-starter.
- Personable, enthusiastic, and sincere.
- Willing to go the “extra mile” for teammates and members.
- Group fitness leadership and/or individual conditioning knowledge are extremely beneficial.
To be considered for our team please e-mail a resume and covering letter indicating your interest to:
Manager, LifeFIT Canada
LifeFIT Canada is an equal opportunity employer.